Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pictures, finally!

Well, the war on grubs continues. The temp has cooled a couple degrees and maybe we can set some fruit on the tomatoes. Meanwhile, my old fashioned film has been developed and uploaded, so I can finally share some pictures of what I have been rattling on about.
Early Images, although not that early, taken about May 20th

A look at the garden from the top, we are looking at the corn in front.


Above the garden, looking down on the okra and peppers. The patio and den window are beyond that.
The tomatoes in pots, just starting to really grow. I began to cage them about this time.



Things are really growing now! Taken June 8th

Tomatoes get tall

The okra is mulched by mimosa leaves, the squash grow big around the edge.

The sweet peppers are getting water and starting to grow, finally!

JalapeƱos!!

Corn tassels in the breeze!


There you have it, my garden, our garden. I will get some more current shots up even sooner. The squash is merely humongous now. I have ears developing in the corn. More peppers, and the sweet peppers are starting to look like real plants. The okra is putting out some real leaves, it's all good. For now though, I must get off this machine and tend the garden. Like I said in the beginning, the war continues! Battle stations!


Later taters!

No comments: